Decide the Kind of Trip You Want
- India is a place visited by spiritual seekers and also those people who have a newfound connection enlightening them with the divine. You can plan a trip to Rishikesh, Varanasi or the Himalayas if you wish for some spiritual enlightenment.
- It is also the perfect place for shopping and to satisfy one's palate with a plethora of options for the foodies.
- For the ones looking for beach holiday, there are many places in India like Goa, Kerala and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Take Care of your Health
- The last thing you want on a vacation is o get sick which will spoil all your plans for the trip. The good news is that it is avoidable.
- You must take care before you go on the trip and also while you are on the tour.
- There is a need to take vitamin supplements in order to build your immune system so that you remain healthy during the entire duration of your holiday.
Know What to Carry Along
- Whenever you are traveling to a foreign country, there is a need to be respectful of the culture and tradition of that nation and therefore, you must put some thought as to what exactly you plan to wear during the length of your trip.
- You must always go in for the more conservative options.
- You must remember to remove your footwear before you enter a temple.
- Ladies must carry a scarf or a stole to cover your head and shoulders.
- You must be careful of pickpockets in India since there are large crowds. So keep your belongings safe.
- You must also avoid carrying a big amount of cash and also, avoid giving any money to the beggars. If you wish to, then give them something to eat rather than money.
- Women must be mindful of traveling alone especially at night.