Kerala is known for its therapeutic massages. One can cure many of their ailments by combining various ayurvedic therapies. Although, a detailed program is scheduled out after studying in-depth the physical health conditions and medical history of the patient, but normally the time span varies from 7 to 28 days. The power of ayurveda can help in curing diabetes, paralysis, migraine, obesity, constipation, piles, sinusitis, hair loss, gastric problems, cough, insomnia and many more. Lets study in brief about the various ayurvedic treatments which are available in God owns country. Travel To Kerala and relax your body and soul.
- Panchakarma: This is such a powerful ayurvedic treatment that has even shown result in most sever diseases and in some for the incurable problems as well. It involves series of systematic treatments which aim at purifying the entire body to get back the normal rhythm of life. The each treatment that is done aims to work on the entire body. The five procedures that are involved in Panchakarma are Emesis, medical enema, nasal sinus, emisis and oil enema. The program may vary from patient to patient depending on his physical conditions and previous medical history. Some may receive customized treatment comprising of dietary counseling, therapeutic massage, body detoxification and dietary counseling . On an average, for each patient the duration of treatment varies from 7 to 28 days. All the therapies in the centers are conducted by highly experienced and competent masseurs or masseuses which are thoroughly supervised by professional Ayurvedic physicians.
- Swedanam-Medicated Steam Bath: This treatment aims at freeing one’s body from various harmful toxins by combining the different useful herbs in boiling water. This medicated steam is then used to remove the accumulated toxins of the body in the various body channels.
- Bhyangam:This is a unique massage which aims at refreshing and brimming one’s body with new energy.
- Snehadhara: This is also known as the Stream of love. It comprises of pouring warm water in a rhythmic fashion on the entire body. It gently massages the whole body thereby refreshing the patient completely. This massage is highly recommend for patients which suffer from stoke, spinal disorders, poor blood circulations and Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Shirodhara: This ayurvedic treatment is aimed to cure the diseases which affect brain. It comprises of pouring medicated oil on the significant points which are present on the forehead as prescribed in the Vedas. It also provides cooling affect on the head and relieves the patients from stresses, anxieties and sleepiness.
These massages are popular not only amongst Indian but people from round the world Travel to India to get relaxed in these renowned ayurvedic centers in Kerala. Without wasting your time book your air tickets to India and get rejuvenated and free your body from harmful toxins.